Sunday, June 26, 2011

Possibly interesting news...

Last time I checked in, the doctor called three different times. Doesn't sound too great, does it? Well, at first it she wanted me to call back. Then, they called again and said my test results were fine, but call if I have any questions. Finally, they called one last time and let me know I need to schedule a sleep study test.

Apparently, my test results for the oximeter weren't as great as I had previously thought. Although there is no cure for sleep apnea, maybe it will finally give me some sort of explanation.

Now, I'm watching my uncle's dogs until tomorrow with DF and DD. DD loves playing and trying to chase the dogs around the house. There are so many new toys and different furniture for her to play and find. She's loving it... except for the going to sleep part. Eh. Oh well. We'll be back home and she'll be back in her bed tomorrow.

So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment